Cute Strawberry

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy New Year 2012.

Happy New Year 2012 people! Since it's already Chinese New Year eve already, I'd wish you guys a very Happy Fun Gorgeous Prosperous Chinese New Year. It's dragon year baby. Let's dance the dragon dance! oh, does this dance even exists? forget about it. 


Okay so yesterday, Synne, Vivian, Teng and I went to stadium to have a short lil photoshoot since school's pretty much stressing everyone out. One amazing way to release tension! ;D 


BLAH BLAH BLAH. words are boring, so get to the photos already! 


Photobucket
Just got to le place :)


Photobucket
:p

Photobucket
Epic face ey?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photos below are selected, they're those I personally like. I edited them and I really love it. Do check out my flickr for more! I might post it there :D oh and, the group photo's coming! Next post maybe? 

Photobucket
look into the sky & everything seems brighter.


I will break the chains that bind me

Photos were taken with my new lens, Canon EFS 50mm F1.8 btw. It's a really good lens, except for the fact that it kinda cased some inconvenience in times. I'm really happy with the effect though. the bokehS weren't edited! Hope you guys enjoy viewing too :D Do comment me. 

So now I just finished my dinner and yeah, guess this is pretty much it. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AGAIN! ;D 新年快乐!

No comments: