Cute Strawberry

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello, boys and girls! :) Think I've been going on a hiatus for kinda long. Well, I'm always on hiatus right? Like I don't update my blog much. Ikr....idk this is just not my habit on the net anymore.

Life's pretty fine for me recently. except for the fact that many things had changed this year, and that I've got a super extremely lousy results for my 1st test in school this year. frustrated? I do feel frustrated, and in some way, kind of discouraged. People say it's JUST a test. no big deal. yeah maybe, that was how I see things and treat this test, price is having a super lousy paper back. Well who to blame? I didn't even put my full effort in it. I'll do my REAL BEST in the next term EXAM.

I wanna change, change to a brand new place to blog. I want to start all over. This blog seems messy, with lots and lots and too much of my old self. not that I hate it but yeah I want a brand new place.

any suggestion on that? I'm bored with blogger. hahahahaha I feel like I'm being such a traitor. or what's the word? whatever. just tell me what's good!

No comments: